Tuesday 11 October 2011

Making it Lovely has a feature going on where you can mail in and ask for some interior design help, so I took some photos of my living room to send it in. I asked for help making the room cosier and better for entertaining. I also need some help to cover up those wires. There have been days when I hate the living room but after I tidied up and took these photos I'm inclined to think that it's not too bad and it's nothing some art work, sidetables and maybe a small book shelf can't fix. I'd also like to change the light fixtures out for something a little more modern. So I won't be too heartbroken if I'm not picked and I may not even qualify anyway since she specified Chicago & Oak Park and I'm pretty sure Arlington Heights doesn't count.

No comments:

Post a Comment